Are you an experienced Practice Nurse with experience from the NHS or independent providers? If so, we have a great client in Bexley, join their team as a Practice Nurse and change lives for the better.
You will be working in a busy but friendly surgery offering an exceptional healthcare service to patients.
This practice is very supportive of progression and development opportunities. You would work alongside a long-standing team of clinicians, including GPs, nurses and roles such as social prescribers, HCAs and more!
- Practice Nurse
- 15-20 hours per week
- Family-flexible working hours
- Chronic Disease Management clinics
- Reasonable and well thought-out workload
- Minimal admin due to functions put in place to help you
The ideal Practice Nurse will:
- Have experience working in a GP surgery
- Have up to date documentation, including NMC membership, training, insurance etc
- Be happy to undergo a DBS check or have a DBS certificate dated within a year
- Looking for locum work to fit around other work/commitments
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity and would like to discuss the role further, apply, call 07494675118 or email [email protected] Alternatively, you can apply directly on our website.
Locums First is a specialist primary care recruitment agency for Nurse Practitioners and Practices Nurses so you know the work we have will be relevant to you and your experience. We provide locum and permanent work to Primary Care Centres throughout the UK. For more information, please visit us on www.locumsfirst.co.uk.