This is an absolutely fantastic opportunity for a Practice Nurse to join a forward-thinking GP Practice in Barnet. The practice pride itself on delivering high-quality patient care, with everyone striving to do their best to create a happy working environment. You will have access to mentorship, clinical networks and peer group support, as well as opportunities to train, learn and develop.
Your role –
- Full-time or Part-time Practice Nurse (we will work around your schedule)
- Deliver exceptional levels of care to all patients
- Work autonomously and as part of a team
- Telephone and face-to-face appointments
- Focus on Long term conditions such as diabetes, COPD and asthma
- Traditional role, including child immunisations, baby immunisations, smears dressings and more.
- Utilise your primary care experience
- Working collaboratively with the multi-disciplinary general practice team
Benefits of Joining Locums First:
- Local and Nationwide shifts available- we have up to 2000 shifts across the country.
- You can keep your hand in with your skills after retiring.
- Competitive Pay Rates – Practice Nurses is £25.00- £42.00 per hour (including holiday pay).
- Weekly shift e-mails updated twice weekly with our available shifts.
- Quick and Easy application then you can work anywhere.
If you are interested and you’d like an informal chat about our opportunities, call Solomon on 07494675118 or email [email protected] Alternatively, you can apply directly on our website.
Locums First is a Primary care specialist recruitment agency, that work with 40% of GP practices in the UK. We provide both locum and permanent opportunities, so if it’s a career change, you’re looking for or you simply want to gain further experience, then Locums First will find the role to suit your needs.