Locums First is currently hiring for a vacant job post of Practice Nurse based in Vauxhall. Please read the job detail carefully before applying.
Our client is a GP Surgery looking for a Practice Nurse to cover on a permanent basis, the shifts are as follows:
- 4 days a week – 3 days in surgery
- 1 day remote work from home
Clinical responsibilities include:
- Cervical screening
- Contraception, sexual health and family planning
- Child immunisations
- Seasonal and adult vaccinations
- Travel immunisations
- Long term condition management
- Wound care
- Support of health care assistants and phlebotomists
The right candidate will demonstrate strong interpersonal and communication skills for dealing with our diverse patient population, and be able to work well in a close-knit team of both clinicians and non-clinicians. Strong clinical knowledge and good analytical skills are important to ensure successful consultations. Minimum requirements: You must have a current NMC registration, and we would ideally be looking for someone with experience working in a GP Primary Care setting.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity and would like to discuss the role further, apply, call Solomon on 07494675118 or email [email protected] Alternatively, you can apply directly.
Benefits of Locums First:
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Locums First network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you
- Represented by our experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Weekly payments you can trust.
- Market knowledge, advice, and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Locums First events and discounted CPD.
For more information, please visit us on www.locumsfirst.co.uk.