Locums First has a great new opportunity for Locum Nurse Practitioners based in Wellingborough.
Shift Patterns: Flexible working hours range between 08:00 – 18:00.
Days: Locum shifts are available for up to 4 days a week.
Hourly Rate: – £40 – £60
Start date: As soon as possible
What you will need to succeed as a Locum Nurse Practitioner.
- Relevant prescribing qualification as well as a valid NMC registration.
- Experience where autonomous working at a senior clinical level has been acquired.
- Experience within telephone triage.
- Broad knowledge of procedures and interventions which require advanced levels of knowledge and skills.
Benefits about Locums First
- Specialist Nurse Practitioner Recruitment Agency -helping find Nurse Practitioners locum and permanent work that suits them in the healthcare industry.
- We work with nearly 40 percent of Primary Care settings in the UK with many of them working exclusively with Locums First for their clinical staffing needs.
- We are proud to provide a friendly, responsive, and compliant service to both our clinicians and the clients we work with.
- Joining Locums First means you’ll be given a dedicated recruitment consultant- whether you’re looking for locum or permanent work (or both!), you will have a recruitment expert working on your behalf to find work opportunities that suit you.
With over years of combined experience in placing Locum GP’s, Nurses, and Non-Clinical staff, the Locums First team has an ethos of providing a dedicated, specialist consultant to candidates, and a high-quality service delivered promptly and professionally.
If you are interested and you’d like an informal chat about our opportunities, call Solomon on 07494675118 or email [email protected] Alternatively, you can apply directly on our website.