Locums First is working with a very well respected and forward-thinking GP practice in St Teath, who are currently looking for a permanent Nurse Practitioner to join their close-knit, friendly team. The practice has a very strong team ethos and is always at the forefront of developments and advancements in primary care and believes strongly in career development for all staff members.
Based at one site, in a purpose-built building, there is no expectation to be traveling between different surgeries. There is flexibility around start and finish times to suit what works best for you and you would work to 15 minute face-to-face appointment times. This is a fantastic opportunity with a very highly regarded practice.
- Full or Part Time hours available.
- A mixture of Telephone and face-to-face appointments.
- Work to 15 minute face-to-face appointments.
- No out-of-hours work is required.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity and would like to discuss the role further, apply, call Solomon on 07494675118 or email [email protected] Alternatively, you can apply directly.
Benefits of Locums First:
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Locums First network, you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you
- Represented by our experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Weekly payments you can trust.
- Market knowledge, advice, and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Locums First events and discounted CPD.
For more information, please visit us on www.locumsfirst.co.uk.