Locums First has a great new opportunity for a Nurse Practitioner to work in a GP Surgery based in Heanor.
Locum work with Locums First gives you the opportunity to provide a helping hand to local GPs and Primary Care Centres in your local area, to show off the skills you have, and to even advance to the next level in your career.
And you can even earn £40 – £65 per hour by doing so (Including holiday pay).
Parking is also available on site.
Shift Patterns: 09:00 – 17:00 with 1 hours break, however, working hours can be negotiable
Days: 2- 3 days a week
Start date: As soon as possible
- Full registration with the NMC or equivalent
- Nursing Diploma or equivalent
- Independent Prescriber (V300)
We offer some great benefits for our Nurses:
- Flexible Working: No minimum number of shifts or hours required – we work around your schedule.
- Book shifts in advance via or at short period
- We arrange everything, so you can do the work that counts.
- Exclusive access to shifts in the region and permanent roles.
- Increase your CPD and boost your earnings.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity and would like to discuss the role further, apply, call 07494675118 or email [email protected] Alternatively, you can apply directly on our website.
Locums First is a specialist primary care recruitment agency for Nurse Practitioners and Practices Nurses so you know the work we have will be relevant to you and your experience. We provide locum and permanent work to Primary Care Centres throughout the UK. For more information, please visit us on www.locumsfirst.co.uk.