Locums First is looking for an Advanced Nurse Practitioner(s) who can work up to three days a week in Barking.
Our client is looking for a qualified ANP(s) to join their expanding team for up to three days a week on an ongoing basis’s. The client is flexible on the days and the session times to suit the clinician(s).
This role can be shared between more than one locum ANP which means you can choose to work just one day a week.
Days: Any 3 weekdays (Monday to Friday)
Start date: ASAP
Time: 08.00 – 16.00 / 09.00 – 17.00 (flexible)
Duties:, Usual ANP duties
Benefits of Locums First:
- Competitive rates of pay – we continuously fight to get you a higher rate to meet your desire.
- Weekly pay.
- Work around your schedule.
- Dedicated expert consultant to manage your bookings and queries.
- Dedicated compliance officer to ensure all your documents are up to date.
- Daily payroll services.
- Quick & easy registration.
- Help with IR35.
- Exclusive access to other NHS and private opportunities.
- Training access to quality voluntary training services.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity and would like to discuss the role further, apply, call 07494675118 or email [email protected] Alternatively, you can apply directly.
If you know someone who might be interested in our locum or permanent opportunities, let us know- you could earn up to £500 for referring a friend!
Locums First is an equal opportunities agency and we are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable. For more information, please visit us on www.locumsfirst.co.uk.