We are looking for a Field Care Supervisor to join a prestigious domiciliary care agency nearby in Crystal Palaceto be considered for this role you will need previous experience in a similar setting but not necessary background. You will be working across South West, South East, and Bromley within a 20-minute drive radius of the areas.
You have the chance to work remotely once you settle into the role and get used to the work.
- To meet domiciliary care workers formally on a one-to-one basis for the purposes of direct supervision at least quarterly and keep written records on the content and outcome of each meeting. With the consent of a service user, at least one of these meetings to incorporate direct observation of the care worker providing care to the service user with whom they To facilitate quarterly team meetings for care workers and to prepare an agenda and maintain minutes from the meetings.
- To assist and work alongside the Care Coordinator with the delivery of a carer assistants development and training programme to ensure members are able to fulfill and meet the changing needs of clients and service users.
- To participate in an on-call roster providing and co-coordinating cover for unplanned absence to maintain the service.
- Act appropriately in emergency situations, reporting incidents whilst respecting client/service user’s sensitivity, privacy and confidentiality, and respond to crisis situations effectively by summoning appropriate assistance e.g. GP/District Nurse/Emergency Services.
- To apply good practice and report any/all suspicion of abuse of any kind in accordance with the procedure and to understand and respect confidentiality and data protection policy within the delivery of services.
To be considered for this role we are looking for the following key skills and attributes
- Experience in supervising/ managing others
- Smart and professional appearance.
- Articulate with the ability to put across ideas succinctly and clearly (good communication skills).
- Good knowledge and understanding of using computers including Microsoft Office.
Location: South West London.
Contract: Full-Time, permanent role.
Salary: £22,000 – £25 ,000 per annum (based on experience).
Hours: Mon-Fri 9 am -5 pm.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity and would like to discuss the role further apply now or call Solomon Ammar on 07494675118 or email him [email protected].
Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will not send your details to any clients unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more!
We regret we cannot contact everyone who is not selected for an interview, therefore if you do not hear from us within 30 days after submitting your application, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.
If you know someone who might be interested in our locum or permanent opportunities, let us know- you could earn up to £500 for referring a friend!
Locums First is an equal opportunities agency and we are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable. For more information, please visit us by searching Locums First on your search engine.