Locums First is currently looking to recruit Emergency Nurse Practitioners / Emergency Care Practitioners in York.
As part of your role, you could be expected to conduct face-to-face and telephone triage. You will be expected to professionally assess patients, provide specialist advice, and maintain care records.
You will also need to provide care to a range of patients within your scope of practice. This will encompass the skills of assessment, examination, diagnosis, and treatment within an agreed scope of practice, working to current policies and standard operating procedures to ensure safe, appropriate, and legal practice are always followed.
- Hold V300 or PGD.
- Excellent IT and communication skills are also a key requirement of the role.
- Ideal candidates will have a range of experience gained working in an OOH and urgent care setting (primary care, minor injuries, accident and emergency or walk in centre).
- have qualifications and registration to support their clinical practice and will share our passion for patient care delivered in local settings.
- Registered with the Nurse and Midwifery Council (NMC) or Registered Paramedic (HCPC).
- Recognised Nurse Practitioner Qualification or Paramedic Care Practitioner course.
Benefits of Locums First:
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Weekly pay.
- Work around your schedule
- Dedicated specialist consultant to manage your bookings and queries.
- Daily payroll services.
- Quick & easy registration.
- Help with IR35.
- Exclusive access to other NHS and private opportunities.
- Training access to quality voluntary training services.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity and would like to discuss the role further, apply, call 07494675118 or email [email protected] Alternatively, you can apply directly.
If you know someone who might be interested in our locum or permanent opportunities, let us know- you could earn up to £500 for referring a friend!
Locums First is an equal opportunities agency and we are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable. For more information, please visit us on www.locumsfirst.co.uk.