This is an exciting new opportunity for a Dental Practice Manager to join a well-established dental practice in Macclesfield . You will have the responsibility for the day-to-day operations of the practice. We are seeking a professional manager with a good working knowledge of HR, finance and Health &Safety. The Dental Practice Manager will lead and motivate the team, ensuring our high practice standards are maintained, and the continued smooth running of the practice, whilst championing client relations.
Full time, pay according to experience. Must be friendly, organised, and ideally have a good knowledge of dental procedures.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Day-to-day management of the practice and its KPI’s.
- Ensure practice compliance- policies and procedures, health and safety, and with CQC.
- Managing the budget
- Overseeing the patient diaries, staff rotas, staff clinical training/induction/appraisals, maintaining staff records/rota/holiday, practice meetings, stock control, audits, recruitment, practice marketing, working with our business partners, monitor competition, mentor for the staff, ensure equipment is serviced and maintained in line with manufacturers instructions.
- Ensuring the highest levels of care and patient experience
- Maintaining the practice’s reputation
- Identifying opportunities to grow the practice
- Recruitment and staff inductions
- Growing a can-do and caring culture within the high-performance practice team
- Deliver financial KPIs – Efficient day-to-day running of the practice
- Manage Practice controllable costs in line with budgets
- Activity management to meet Private targets.
- Hold regular practice and clinician meetings
- Gather & analyse relevant activity data
- Grow private patient numbers
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity and would like to discuss the role further, apply now or email [email protected]
We regret we cannot contact everyone who is not selected for an interview, therefore if you do not hear from us within 30 days after submitting your application, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.
If you know someone who might be interested in our locum or permanent opportunities, let us know- you could earn up to £500 for referring a friend!
Locums First is an equal opportunities agency and we are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable. For more information, please visit us on www.locumsfirst.co.uk.