Care Quality Compliance Officer
Contract: Full-Time, permanent role.
Salary: £25,000 – £45,000 per annum (based on experience).
Hours: Mon-Fri 9am -5pm.
We have an exciting new role for a Care Quality and Compliance Officer based in Dagenham.
If you’re a Registered Manager, Regional Care Manager, or Council Audit Officer looking for the next challenge in your care career, this role could be perfect for you.
Our client in Dagenham is a care agency provider and recognise that great quality care comes from being a person to rely on emotionally, as well as physically. It is this understanding that has given them an outstanding reputation and enabled them to pass the ‘Me and Mum test’ which means they care for all their clients as they would with their own family. Their team is experienced and highly qualified, making them the best people to look after clients.
The Care Quality and Compliance Officer role objectives and responsibilities
- Reporting to the Quality and Compliance Manager
- Build a regulatory knowledge base for the company to ensure full compliance in each territory.
- Liaise with branch managers and regional managers regarding ongoing compliance.
- Manage regulatory audits and take part in CQC inspections
- Present compliance strategies related to ‘grey areas’ of regulation, making recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Complete audits in each branch on a rotational basis, reporting findings to the Branch Manager, Quality and Compliance Manager, and Senior Management.
- Work closely with branch management to maintain standards, reinforcing QA systems and processes
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Have at least 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Working knowledge and experience of CQC regulations and led a company to ‘Good’ or ‘Outstanding’
- Knowledge of outstanding care audits and care compliance
- Have Registered Manager or Senior Care Manager experience.
- A drive and passion for the outstanding quality of care, evidence through QA compliance systems and processes
- Understand the importance of working to deadlines to deliver compliance reports and action plans
- Health and Social care Level 5 NVQ and above
- Driving license and own vehicle is essential
Benefits / Package
- Market-leading salary of £25,000 – £45,000 per annum
- Excellent management support
- Career progression opportunities
If you feel this is the perfect job for you, press ‘APPLY’ now.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity and would like to discuss the role further apply now and one of our consultants will be in touch with you.
We regret we cannot contact everyone who is not selected for an interview, therefore if you do not hear from us within 30 days after submitting your application, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.
If you know someone who might be interested in our locum or permanent opportunities, let us know- you could earn up to £500 for referring a friend!
Locums First is an equal opportunities agency and we are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable. For more information, please visit us on www.locumsfirst.co.uk.