As we continue to combat the spread of COVID-19 and adjust the way we live pre-pandemic, video consultations are going to play a vital role in maintaining patient access to primary care services which is why we are on a look for Advanced Nurse Practitioners to work with us in Morden.
You would be offering treatment and advice for acute and minor illnesses. If you have post-qualification experience in A&E, Walk-in Centre, Urgent Care, or General Practice, with recent experience in the treatment of acute/minor illness and you are an independent prescriber then we would love to hear from you.
- Registered with NMC.
- Able to prescribe autonomously and hold a valid V300 certificate.
- Excellent communicator, with a positive attitude.
Benefits of Locums First:
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Weekly pay.
- Work around your schedule.
- Dedicated expert consultant to manage your bookings and queries.
- Daily payroll services.
- Quick & easy registration.
- Help with IR35.
- Exclusive access to other NHS and private opportunities.
- Training access to quality voluntary training services.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity and would like to discuss the role further, apply, call 07494675118 or email [email protected] Alternatively, you can apply directly.
If you know someone who might be interested in our locum or permanent opportunities, let us know- you could earn up to £500 for referring a friend!
Locums First is an equal opportunities agency and we are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable. For more information, please visit us on www.locumsfirst.co.uk.