We are currently recruiting Locum Advanced Nurse Practitioners to work in Yeadon, and have monthly rotas that require cover.
This is due to maternity cover.
There is a wide range of shifts available ranging from seeing and treating, Triage, surgery, and visiting, and shifts tend to be from full days to 6-hour evening shifts and nights with lucrative pay available for weekdays and weekend work.
Benefits of Locums First:
- Competitive rates of pay – we continuously fight to get you a higher rate to meet your desire.
- Weekly pay.
- Work around your schedule.
- Dedicated expert consultant to manage your bookings and queries.
- Dedicated compliance officer to ensure all your documents are up to date.
- Daily payroll services.
- Quick & easy registration.
- Help with IR35.
- Exclusive access to other NHS and private opportunities.
- Training access to quality voluntary training services.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity and would like to discuss the role further, apply, call 07494675118 or email [email protected] Alternatively, you can apply directly.
If you know someone who might be interested in our locum or permanent opportunities, let us know- you could earn up to £500 for referring a friend!
Locums First is an equal opportunities agency and we are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable. For more information, please visit us on www.locumsfirst.co.uk.